ELITE PRO-TEAM SQUAD
Pre-register your interest for the 2024 auditions via the form below
If under 18, this form must be completed by a parent/guardian.
Please ensure you check your Junk folder for a confirmation email!
A step-by-step guide to your Elite audition
- After we receive your application we will send you confirmation of your audition. If for any reason you do not receive this email, please contact us as email@example.com
- You do not need to prepare anything specifically for the audition. The audition will take the form of a regular class where you will learn 6 counts of 8 which will then be performed in smaller groups. You will NOT have to perform a solo.
- When you arrive at your audition a Plymouth Cheerleaders member of staff will meet you, help you to register and give you an audition number. You will then be taken to the audition hall with the other attendees.
- Head Coach/Owner Emilie will commence the auditions with an introduction of the staff and a brief outline of what the audition will include.
- Results will be sent via email the following day. If you do not receive an email by the Monday please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Audition Anxiety Advice
Even the most experienced performers get audition nerves – it is totally normal. But you don’t have to let audition anxiety stop you from bringing your ‘A’ game.
We have auditioned thousands of students over the past 20 years, which means we have seen it all. So here are our top tips for audition success. You’ve got this.
- Check you’ve had an email confirming your audition booking. If you haven’t please get in touch
- Read the FAQ section - Frequently asked questions. We have created them for a reason, to ensure you are as well prepared and as informed as possible
- Relax. Although you might be feeling the pressure, remember that we want you to succeed as much as you do
- Treat your audition like a performance. You may have an audition panel instead of an audience, but give it the same energy and passion that you would if you had a paying audience in front of you
- Ensure that you have the correct clothing and shoes for your audition, this will help you perform to the best of your ability and keep you safe
- Prepare your bag the night before to remove unnecessary stress on the day
- Cancel your audition at the last minute due to nerves
- Don't be late! It will only stress you out
- Do not beat yourself up if you go wrong! It is more important to see you pick it back up than stop